Brian's Poker Blog

Hey all, I'm using this blog to record my experiences with online poker! Grinding from $50 to wherever it takes me, starting at .01/.02 NL cash games.

Finally moving up!!

Posted by Brian On 9:13 PM

After a grueling week of breaking even, enduring bad beats, and making slow progress, I have finally hit the $100 dollar mark! I will now cash out of Absolute Poker and make the move to Poker Stars. Hopefully I can get a graph up soon of my 2nl progress, it's not too impressive though. I will however, leave you with the hand that put me over the mark, what a great way to finish off at 2nl!



Here's my Graph from 2nl, when I switched back down to 6 tables my redline flattened quite a bit, my winrate during that stretch was more like 8BB/100.





Current BR: $104.57
Current Stakes: .02/.05 NL Hold'em

Categories: